The Support has incorporated a revolutionary Guiding System for the
Finger, which may change position, carried by a specific designed
Due to the Support being applied with a specific angle (max ca. 15°),
the Arrow Position versus the Plunger and the Nocking Point may be
determined and changed very quickly and more precise than with any
other Rest on the market! A Scale offers the opportunity to re-position the Finger after tests or changes.
At the moment three different Finger are available:
- 15-12-0,65 for
shafts with small diameter, Ø 5,2mm +/-1mm (10/64"-14/64")
- 16-17-0,65 for shafts with medium diameter Ø 7,8mm +/-1mm (approx. 15/64"-19/64")
- 17-23-0,77 for shafts with large diameter Ø 9,3mm +/-1mm (approx. 20/64"-24/64")
- Two Finger (of the same make) are included in each Box, but extra Fingers are available as spare part.
3 Supports are available, differing in their thickness, to have the
desired arrow position on bows with different cut-outs: #S1, #S2 (= #S1
+ 1mm), #S3 (= S#1 + 2mm).
A detailed information sheet is available PDF-Download. There you find
all data you need to choose the right Beiter Rest for your Set-Up!
Please note as folllows:
- On the Finger you will find some details to determine the used
model: The number "15 (S #1)" respectively "17 (S #1)" tells, that this
finger may be used up to arrow to handle distance 15mm respectively
17mm (Dist. "A").
- The circled number tells, which arrow diameter will best fit for
the use: 12 from 10/64" to 14/64", 23 from 20/64" to 24/64".
- The number at the bottom of the finger (e.g. 0,65), informs about the thickness of the finger.
For the use of the Beiter Rest we suggest:
- Beiter Plunger: it
has the same diameter (Ø 6,0mm) as the centering hole of the Beiter
Rest. This allows an extremely precise positioning of the Beiter rest
on the bow.
- Nockposition: Turn the nock so that the vanes are in a
"Y-Position" to the string. (Pictures are shortly available on our
Website!) In this position you may reach the best possible clearance
and the arrow may pass the bow-window without interference!